Tuesday, July 24

update/pinup look.......

hello curvy lovers
so i haven't blogged for 14 days :( Ive missed you guys and dolls

not much new has happened and I'm so bad at for getting to take my camera out with me at the moment witch is SO not like me!!!! its usually attached so much so i have a camera strap tan line haha
any who.... i couldn't wait until September to start trying for a baby so that is happening right now as from the 20th of this month. I'm that excited Ive already been looking at prams and already have some unisex clothes. i was like this when we were planning Taylor haha (I'm a bit baby crazy).


OK well this is an outfit of the day from a week ago kinda pinup style and well here is what i got ..

well i liked how i looked that day my dress is from hell bunny  and my head wrap is homemade
thank for reading guys and dolls



No comments: