Thursday, November 29

family......

hay Love's
i can't believe its almost December this year has flew by Taylor's almost 18 months old and me and mark have been together 4 years this may i think time goes by fast when your enjoying life well it does for me anyway this post is going to be filled with all the people Ive been lucky enough and thank full to have in my life it just wound not be the same with out you all x
 
first of all my auntie Helen this lady is strong clever and most of all there for me and my family Helen is like my big sister picking me up when i get knocked down always just an email text or phone call away no matter what time of day Helen and her hubby john have been a god send to our family helping us in every way passable. we love coming to see you all and we love that Taylor's growing up with you all in her life.
 
my cousins these kids make me so happy they are silly and lovable always happy they all keep me smiling
 
my marky moo bear (hehe) this guy is my world along with out little girly he loves me no matter what is a strong provider and a loving hubby to be he keeps our love happy strong and never dull I'm never gonna grow tired of this man.
 
my amazing happy smiley clever little girly wouldn't change her for the world waking up to her kisses and cuddle everyday make life worth living ♥
 
there are many more people i am thankful for these are just a small few i will save the others for future posts so for now thank you for reading and chat soon guys and dolls
 
 


No comments: