Sunday, July 14

Brown Sugar Scrub Tutorial

Hay lovies 
Right now in the UK we are having some amazing hot weather so if your all like me you have been out enjoying it. We have been at the beach allot, out at the park, riding our bikes and much more. The only down side for me is my skin was getting dry and dull from all the sun cream I've been apply and my lips were needing a bit of a burst of life. So I wandered the net and found lots of sugar scrubs to buy in the shops costing anywhere between £5 and £10 depending where you buy. I can so you how to make a pot for just £2. At least that's how much it cost me to make. 

You will need 

Brown sugar
Coconut oil
And an empty pot and a spoon 


First start by filling your jar with brown sugar i only make this in a small tub that way i use it up faster but it will keep in an air tight container out of direct sun light for up to 3 months 

Once filled you want to add your coconut oil (once melted i do this by just standing the bottle in some hot water for a few seconds) i found it very expensive to buy coconut oil but i found this one 100% pure coconut oil for just £1.49 for 200ml at my local Indian food shop so worth shopping around for it.


I like to add around 3tbs but you just keep adding until its the consistency you like i like mine rather dry so it exfoliates better but the choice is yours 

And your done perfect to make as gifts for friends and family too scrub your body with this then rinse off well and you will be silky smooth its even ok for you lips because its made with all edible.

Now all that's left to do is enjoy 
Thanks for reading guys and dolls 

No comments: