Wednesday, September 19

project list......

hay curvy lovers
 
on my pinterest i have like a million pins of lovely projects i want to do or make so here i am starting my to do list of projects to make before Christmas I'm hoping to do Christmas as homemade as possible because i love receiving homemade gifts its so nice to get something you know some one has spent time over so enjoy and if you have any tips for a homemade Christmas let me know x
 
well i woke up this morning and its so cold already me and Taylor are wrapped up in jumpers and Wooly socks trying to keep warm so top of my list is slippers for me and her (and a few other little girls to i think)
how adorable are these bunny slippers i think these are a must have for any little girl this is an etsy pattern but at a really good price i think the pattern is by two girl patterns the also have patterns for mummy size too hehe <3
 
 
i love these as my from me to me project i might just change the colours but they are lovely dont you think the pattern is by All About Ami
 
i love the colours of this cardigan its so girly and sweet i found this pattern on ravelry and the best part is that its a free pattern
 
i need to make at least two of these i think they just look so good the DIY is by Eddie Ross 
 
my tree defiantly needs a tree skirt i love this one with the bows to tie it around i might make it reversible too so we can change it from year to year pattern by citrus holiday
 
well wish me luck that i will complete these projects and give you a part two to this projects list i love the run up to Christmas don't you??
what are your projects this year leave me a comment letting me know
thanks for reading guys and dolls
 


No comments: