Sunday, September 9

talk about caught up

hay curvy lovelies
 
missed me??? well over the past month Ive been sewing going on big days out and spending some time with the family its been lovely. even better my little brother has moved in with us its nice to see him everyday even though i still miss my little sisters. my bestie Emma is about to have her little boy well on Wednesday so Tuesday I'm going to spend the day with her an hopefully take some cute bump pics before he comes in to the world.
tomorrow is looking good I'm going to Liverpool with Taylor and my brother shopping and i cant wait been saving for a while for this should i do a haul blog?? would you all like that??
any who here are some lovely things i would buy right now if i had unlimited funds..
 
all the clothes these ladies have on are hand made I'm in love with them I'm in the process of saving for a corset of the right now ain't they beautiful the lady in the middle makes them all her shop is called Damsel in this Dress please go have a look she also has a face book page id i had the money i would buy the shop.
 
 
well come on how god damn sexy is this little set i love the knickers arrrrggghhh ruffles are amazing find the link here..... 
 
any ways loves you guys and dolls
 


No comments: